2012年2月13日月曜日

Who Are Ex-felons

who are ex-felons

The Fathers & Men Who Are Ex-Felons Bill/Petition

I spent time in prison for theft. I can say I would have never gone if I had been granted the same benefits women are granted in America. I have placed petitions online for Fathers And Men That Are Ex-Felons at http://www.scribd.com/hdignity.

In America, over 65 million men have a felony record. We are banned from virtually every single apartment area. We have to beg others to live with them and in many cases we see people lose their masculinity and even their pride. This results in further problems like drug abuse and other serious social problems. We are already seeing just the beginning of the effects.
The Disenfranchisement of Ex-Felons
Learn more
Elizabeth Hull
As prisons are forced to release more people and more people get a criminal record, people start to see the injustice of a lifetime ban on obtaining housing.

I have lived with my family for 10 years now. I have attended schools like Purdue University and have also obtained other skills. I have a Class A CDL to drive a truck but am banned from truck-driving due to the DAC which is currently banning ex-felons from access to housing. I, along with tens of millions of men, cannot even rent in our local ghettos. So it's no wonder why many of us lose ourselves. But my conscience is extremely clear-- so clear I wake up with no remorse.
Ex-Felon Girl
Learn more
Kayla Sansom
I have paid my debt to society. I am just a human that wants to live my life. I want to work and be productive.

Support Housing Rights For The 65 Million Men In America That Have A Record

Related Links:


Support Fathers & Men Who Are Ex-Felons by telling others about our issues and that the numbers of men who are being affected so unbelievably enormous. We are literally creating an environment of hostility for men. I have placed many videos on YouTube and articles online, so check me out.



These are our most popular posts: who are ex-felons

Can an Ex-Felon Run for Elected Office? Dealing with Skeletons in ...

In addition to these kind of cultural corporations, felons receive the aid of government entities because there are a number of packages that were manufactured pertaining to ex-felons. Visible of these packages will be the Next ... read more

Emannuel Outreach Ministries Statewide Ex-Felon Crusade

Can an Ex-Felon Run for Elected Office? Dealing with Skeletons in The Closet How does an ex-felon run for elected office? And should he even try? read more

Herald Editorial - Return voting rights to ex-felons — Kentuckians ...

Chicagorsquos Black Business Radio Network All Black All News All You CBBN Business Journals Presents Vikki Hankins ndash An Advocate for The Civil Rights of Feb 05. read more

Civil Rights Advocate for Ex-Felons Ms. Vikki Hankins 02/05 by ...

January 17, 2010 was the day I started this blog. I was looking back on those first few post I had made ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿