2012年2月5日日曜日

Chicken Can

chicken can

Fried Chicken Can Solve Any Problem

It's the second-to-last night of adult classes for me in lovely Daegu. Tonight the intermediate group will take me to a local fried chicken joint and we shall drink Cass beer and feast on really good, not-at-all greasy bits of fowl. Tomorrow the advanced/conversational class finishes, and we're going out for soju, beer, and, since it's winter, big heaping trays of odeng that you cook at your own table.


The Complete Encyclopedia Of Chickens
Learn more
Esther J.J. Verhoef-Verhallen

This is always a strange time for me. My college classes have been over for weeks, but I'm still teaching the adult night classes. So basically, I'm only teaching one or two hours a day until my "real" vacation starts for the month of February.

I've really come to enjoy my adult classes. When I first started here my boss presented them as kind of an afterthought to the "real" college classes. But the size of the adult classes has grown, and there are even some whispers that we'll be hiring more foreign English teachers in the not-so-distant future. I get along well with all of the adult students, and I'm happy to call many of them good friends. (Also, they have cars and I don't.
Valley Fresh Premium White Chicken Cuts, 7-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)
Learn more
Bonus.)

Feeling strangely nostalgic for some reason. I'm not one to get homesick too easily, but the extremely cold weather triggers that little part of my lizard brain that misses my family and friends back in the States, and wishes we could all hang out near a fireplace watching the Redskins lose.

In any event, I'll be sitting on a beach/next to a pool by this time next week. I'm definitely looking forward to it. Dare I say, I deserve it. It's been a long semester.

Advertisement


This entry was posted in Korea, Teaching. Bookmark the permalink.

These are our most popular posts: chicken can

Marcus Samuelsson: 12 Cant-Miss Chicken Dishes

But I cant afford to buy chickens all of you so instead Im randomly selecting one of you to actually win it. Granted, your ... read more

Different Recipes For How To Make BBQ Chicken « Centired.co.uk ...

Fried Chicken Can Solve Any Problem. Posted on January 31, 2012 by wetcasements. Its the second-to-last night of adult classes for me in lovely Daegu. Tonight the intermediate group will take me to a local fried chicken joint and we shall ... read more

T2T – empty chicken can

Oops — yet another problem with chicken factories: Even the cage-free life is stressful if the animal cant satisfy its instinct to hide from predators. In this experiment, giving chickens an opportunity to perch makes them happier. read more

Fried Chicken Can Solve Any Problem

You can ask your butcher to prepare the chicken pieces this way. 1 large yellow onion, chopped. read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿