2012年1月30日月曜日

How To Mother Of Pearl Faux

how to mother of pearl faux

Stamping in the Desert: Faux Mother of Pearl


I used shimmer paint to get this faux mother of pearl effect. Check out my video below to see how I did this card. If you have any questions please leave me a comment.

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree (115026), Hand-Penned(124312)


Religious White Faux Pearl Beads 8 mm Rosary With Mother Mary and Jesus Cross - 32 inch Necklace - 6 inch Drop Length
Learn more

Paper: Glossy Card Stock (102599), Night of Navy (100867)

Ink: Jet Black Stazon Ink (101406), Bashful Blue (105209)

Accessories: Frost White Shimmer Paint (116854)

 

 



These are our most popular posts: how to mother of pearl faux

Spiffing sporadics of a vintage girl: A little Sunday outing

Its faux persian lamb with mother of pearl detail. Ive added a little silver dog brooch myself. .... February (25). ► January (45). AWARDS. thank you to Vintage Rose, Letters from a Lady, Little Miss Bossy and Kiss Me, Kate! read more

Stamping With Sharon: Mica Flakes Faux Mother of Pearl

Mica Flakes Faux Mother of Pearl. The mica flakes in the Holiday Mini catalog are so much fun. I saw Sharon Fields great idea for using them to create a faux mother of pearl look and had to try it. read more

Stamping in the Desert: Faux Mother of Pearl

I used shimmer paint to get this faux mother of pearl effect. Check out my video below to see how I did this card. If you have any questions please leave me a comment. Stamps: Lovely as a Tree (115026),... read more

Bee Divine Designs: happy birthday with mother of pearl...

This months technique class consisted of two techniques but for today I will just show you the first one - Faux mother Of Pearl..... come back in a couple of days and I will show you the other one. I started off with a early ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿